Monday, May 24, 2010

In Looking Back

My days are long and lonely. At times I look back into my past, just recalling some moments of my life. I have learned the letting go of the past, move on in life and let the past be the past. I have at last found the peace within. With my remaining days, I will write my thoughts to share with those who believe in what is here and hereafter.


We are trapped in the 4th dimension of time. We have lived countless lifetimes even before this world come into existence. We have lived in other world systems in the forms of other beings. We have also lived in the other realms of existence. We are not an entity with a self but rather true consciousness combined with delusion actualizes itself as the phenomenal existence of birth and death.

No comments:

Post a Comment