Monday, May 24, 2010

My Story

Everyone have a story of their life. Most of us do not want to talk about it. I live an interesting life. The story of my life begins when I was sixteen. I was alone on my own. It is a struggle to keep afloat. It is never easy to live this life. I am grateful to the people who have helped me. In return, I always help others whenever I can.


I make bad decisions at times and lived through three failed marriages. I have three daughters (Lillian, Irene and Jane) from my first marriage, a son each (Alex and Robin) from my second and third marriage. The daughters are married. The second daughter is an Australian citizen with two children. The elder son is now a permanent resident in Australia. My youngest son is only sixteen years old. I have seven grandchildren. Yet I am living alone..

No comments:

Post a Comment